So many of you say you hate running....I'm guessing it's because you've had a bad experience with running before. If you have an "absolutely not" mindset, just hear me out. You may find you have some good reasons to run (or at least do cardio).
1. More carbs! Heavier cardio means heavier carbs. Since you'll need more fuel and energy while running, you can eat that pasta dinner.
2. It's different every time. You don't have to, in fact you shouldn't, run on a treadmill every day. Why? It's boring! There are indoor/outdoor tracks, roads, trails, playgrounds. Really, anywhere where there's a semi-flat surface can be running grounds.
3. It's FREE! Yes, free. No gym memberships. You may need a good pair of running shoes, but with the barefoot trend, you may not even need those!
4. Make new friends. Start a running club or group and get involved in making he community a healthier place!
5. Boost your confidence. We all know when we look our best we feel our best. Exercise is a natural mood booster and when you complete something, you feel a sense of accomplishment.
6. Say goodbye to stress. Running (or any other form of exercise) occupies the mind for a period of time, similar to meditating. Once you complete your run, you'll be able to think more clearly.
Need more reasons to run? Click here!
Fat Loss Expert