Unfortunately, with all of the stormy weather, it has been impossible to get your daily workout routines in. However, poor weather should not be an excuse as to why someone cannot workout. Therefore, I have come up with 7 indoor exercises that do not require any exercise equipment at all.
10 Exercise Routines:
1. Sit-ups: sit-ups help define abdominal muscles, and assist with strengthening and toning underlying core muscles.
2. Lunges: lunges help build your quadriceps and firm your glutes.
3. Dancing: besides being fun, dancing can work every muscle on your body and help burn fat.
4. Push-ups: not only do push-ups build your upper body, and arm strength, but your core strength as well.
5. Jumping Jacks: Jumping jacks increase your heart rate, which will help you burn fat.
6. Planking: planking helps strengthen your upper and lower body, and midsection, it will increase your flexibility, and improve your body posture.
7. Putting on your socks while standing up: I know it sounds weird at first, but learning to put your socks on while up will help your balance, which we begin to lose over the years.
So, the next time it rains do not despair because there are always ways to get the body that you desire.
- Tony T.